UCO Earned Value Analysis Budgeted Cost Baseline Marketing Project Budget WorksheetSchool
University of Central Oklahoma
I’m trying to learn for my Marketing class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Earned-value analysis. A project budget calls for the following expenditures:
|Build forms||April 1||$10,000|
|Pour foundation||April 1||$50,000|
|Frame walls||May 1||$30,000|
|Remaining tasks||July 1 and beyond||$500,000|
Define each term in your own words, calculate these values for the above project, and show your work:
- Budgeted cost baseline (make a graph illustrating this one)
- Budget at completion (BAC)
- Planned value (PV) as of May 1
- Earned value (EV) as of May 1 if the foundation work is only two-thirds complete. Everything else is on schedule.
- SV as of May 1.
- Actual cost as of May 1 is $160,000. Calculate the cost variance (CV) as of May 1.
- Schedule performance index (SPI)
- Cost performance index (CPI)
- Estimate to complete (ETC), assuming that the previous cost variances will not affect future costs
- Estimate at completion (EAC)