Boston College Stress Management Technique Research PaperSchool
- Choose a stress management technique that is covered in the textbook. Find three (3) peer-reviewed journal articles on that technique. Typically, the stress management technique will be mentioned in the title of the article. Articles must be published from 2010 – 2020.
- Prepare a college-level written report of the articles chosen to include:
- A summary of the stress management technique.
- Compare and contrast how the technique was used in the articles. The focus of this section should be why the stress management technique was chosen instead of other techniques.
- Was the technique a good fit for these articles? Why or why not? Was it a better fit in some articles but not others?
- Based on what you have researched, would you recommend this stress management technique? Why or why not?
The report will be a Word document that is typed, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, 1” margins and double spaced. While there is no page number requirement, the length needs to be sufficient to adequately answer the questions posed in #2 above. A general guideline for this written report is that it should be at least 3 pages in length (not including the reference page). The use of correct APA formatting, spelling, grammar and sentence structure will be graded. A rubric will be provided on Canvas.