please answer below questions in one line each. No copying from internet
1. List and briefly define three classes of intruders.
2. What are two common techniques used to protect a password file?
3. What are three benefits that can be provided by an intrusion detection system?
4. What is the difference between statistical anomaly detection and rule-based intrusion detection?
5. What metrics are useful for profile-based intrusion detection?
6. What is the difference between rule-based anomaly detection and rule-based penetration identification?
7. What is a honeypot?
8. What is a salt in the context of UNIX password management?
9. List and briefly define four techniques used to avoid guessable passwords.
10. List three design goals for a firewall.
11. List four techniques used by firewalls to control access and enforce a security policy.
12. What information is used by a typical packet filtering firewall?
13. What are some weaknesses of a packet filtering firewall?
14. What is the difference between a packet filtering firewall and a stateful inspection firewall?
15. What is an application-level gateway?
16. What is a circuit-level gateway?
17. What are the common characteristics of a bastion host?
18. Why is it useful to have host-based firewalls?
19. What is a DMZ network and what types of systems would you expect to find on such networks?
20. What is the difference between an internal and an external firewall?
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?