MC 621 Kennedy King College Starbucks Independent Auditor Performance QuestionsCourse
Kennedy King CollegeDepartment
I’m studying for my Business Law class and need an explanation.
- Pick a publicly traded company
- Go to that company’s website and locate the investor relations (or similarly named) page.
- Provide me links to their most recent:
- Proxy Statement
- Code of Ethics (may be called a Code of Conduct or something similar)
- Provide me with the following data points
- The name of the Chairman of the Board of Directors
- The name of the Chief Executive Officer
- The name of the company’s independent accounting firm or auditor.
- The net sales and the earnings per share for the most recently completed year.
- The number of directors elected at the most recent annual shareholder’s meeting.
- The names of the committees of that company’s Board of Directors.
- A breakdown and summary of the total compensation paid to the Company’s CEO in the prior year.
- The date of the annual shareholder’s meeting.