Evidence-based practice is extremely important in nursing.
Evidence-based practice is extremely important in nursing. Throughout your master’s program, you will complete research on various topics. Knowing how to construct a strong problem statement and complete a critical analysis of the available information to write a literature review is essential.
This week, you will write a problem statement and perform a literature review in preparation for your ethical issues debate presentation. Share your problem statement in this discussion so that you can review each other’s work and provide peer-to-peer feedback. Also, describe what you think are the most important learning takeaways from the literature review resources you reviewed.
Follow the instructions in the bullets below to direct you where to find resources on problem statements and literature reviews:
- Go to the Student Resources tab on the top of your Blackboard page.
- Click on Writing Resources.
- Click on Research and Writing.
- Click on Writing Strategies.
- Then view:
- Writing a Problem Statement
- What is a Literature Review
- Conducting a Literature Review
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?