human resources management system
As a consultant, you need to develop an in-depth analysis and evaluation of the selected agency’s human resources management system and processes and then provide recommendations for improvement. Therefore, you will conduct interviews with agency representatives and research related academic sources and Websites. The analysis will be read by the VP of Accounts and Client Support as well as by the leaders of the agency for whom you are working.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Analyze three to four (3-4) of the major components of the agency’s human resource system, processes, and performance evaluation plan for hiring and retaining a diversified workforce. (Title this section Human Resource Processes.)
- Analyze and describe the implications impacting the agency’s current employment trend, growth, and delivery of its products and services. (Title this section Implications of Human Resource Workforce.)
- Recommend two to three (2-3) managerial and professional skills and competencies required to improve the agency’s workforce by explaining each recommendation, providing reasons each recommendation would bring about improvement, providing two to three (2-3) ways the agency could implement programs in preparation for those skills not visible within the agency’s workforce as a method of promotion and advancement for current employees. (Title this section Succession Planning for Human Resource Management.)
- Describe the consultant position you are performing by (a) giving it a title; (b) explaining two to three (2-3) major specifications required of the job and how each will be measured in a performance evaluation; and by (c) explaining two to three (2-3) ways this position will be used within the various departments of the agency and for meeting the specific goals / objectives of the agency. (This job description will be provided to the Agency Director who has requested it. As a resource, you are to use the Dictionary of Occupational Titles, located at http://www.occupationalinfo.org/ and published by the U. S. Department of Labor located at www.usajobs.gov. (Title this section Job Analysis and Design.)
- Provide proof of one to two (1-2) interviews submitting the completed interview form with a list of questions for and responses from each interviewee. (Put this in the Appendix under Interview Forms.)
- Provide four to five (4-5) relevant and credible outside resources that support the content of this assignment. (Include no more than one (1) non-government Website.)
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?