Regulations and compliance in healthcare
It’s time to describe the monitoring tools for your two compliance plans in a way that all employees will understand at a large medical facility where you are the Compliance Officer.
- A compliance plan about washing hands.
- A compliance plan about Employees are not knowledgeable in the use of fire extinguishers.
- Your assignment is to write a 2-3 page section describing the monitoring tools for each compliance plan. (That means a total of 4-6 pages for the two plans; you can write them in one Word document.)
- Then, create a 1-page procedure based on one of your monitoring tools. Monitoring tools you should cover for each plan should relate to the policies and procedures you developed in previous modules.
- You chose policies/procedures under the key compliance areas of Compliance Standards, High-Level Responsibility, Education, Communication, Monitoring/Auditing (for Safety), Enforcement/Discipline, and Response/Prevention. (Check them out if you forget! Remember, you may have written about different policies/procedures for the two different compliance plans.)
you are required to include research references throughout your compliance plan – for a total of 12 references for the whole project. That means one or two references per each monitoring tools section for your two compliance plans.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?