For the final paper you will analyze the response to the 9/11 terrorist attacks and Hurricane Katrina. Your analysis must include:
- A summary of each disaster with a focus on the psychological symptoms victims experienced from each disaster
- An explanation of at least three resources available to treat and assist victims from each disaster (e.g., local, state, federal, and/or non-profit organizational resources. Did the Red Cross or FEMA provide resources to victims to aid in their recovery?)
- An analysis of the long term effects these disasters had on victims and rescue workers’ mental health and overall well-being
- An assessment of how these disasters affected children versus adults
- An assessment of the role the media played in either agitating the psychological symptoms victims experienced from these disasters or helping to reduce the symptoms
All sources must be properly cited, and the Final Paper must be formatted according the APA style. If you would like to refer to APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar, in your online course.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be a minimum of ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?