PW 113 Health Care Systems in Saudi Arabia Research PaperCourse
Many countries now struggle to provide cost-effective, quality healthcare services to their citizens. Saudi Arabia has experienced high costs along with concerns about quality of care in its public facilities. To address these issues the country is currently restructuring their healthcare system to privatize public hospitals and introduce insurance coverage for both foreign workers and citizens.
Based on the statement given explain the following points:
- The history of the Healthcare system in Saudi Arabia.
- Define the components of the Saudi health care system.
- The challenges that are facing the Saudi healthcare system with emphasize on the quality and the cost of the healthcare service and how is the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is facing those challenges.
- Approximately 2 pages
- Type the essay double spaced using Times New Roman 12 font.
- Incite references
- Reference should be APA style
- Avoid Plagiarism