University of California Los Angeles Data Interpretation Over Plots DiscussionSchool
University Of California Los Angeles
- Read the following scenario:
Data has been collected to identify specific cases of people who are infected with a dangerous virus. Your organization has an interest in knowing where the population is most affected in an effort to move resources to areas that need them.Create a bar chart using Microsoft Excel® and the data provided in the Cases by City document to identify the cities with the highest counts of cases.
Note: This information will be used for further analysis in future assignments.Write a 350- to 525-word report of your analysis of the data. Include an answer to the following questions:
Include your bar chart in the report.Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
- What are the top five cities for infected cases?
- How many infected cases does each of those cities have?
- What is the prevalence rate per 100,000 people?
- What else can be deduced after evaluating the chart?