University of Phoenix Universal Health Care Argumentative EssaySchool
University of Phoenix I
- The topic of universal healthcare or, more specifically, asingle payer healthcare system, has begun to gain some momentum and has been a topic at each of the Democratic Presidential debates over the last few months.
Consider the topic of universal healthcare and your perspective on this topic.
Write a 600- to 800-word paper that discusses universal healthcare in the United States.
Research and Discuss the following topics:
Cite at least 2 reputable references. Reputable references include trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, a textbook, or other sources of similar quality.
- What is universal healthcare?
- What are some of the problems in our healthcare system that have led to increased interest in and support of universal healthcare?
- How might a universal healthcare system impact cost of care, quality of care, and access to care in the US?
- List two likely positive outcomes of a universal healthcare system.
- List two likely negative outcomes/cons of a universal healthcare system.
- Share your perspective on a universal healthcare system.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.