WCU Factors That Contribute to the Rising Levels of Antibiotic Resistance in US PaperSchool
West Coast University
Find a topic that interests you and make sure it is creative and unique. Be sure your topic is not too broad; there should be context to narrow the topic, such as a specific location or timeframe that you want to study.
This week’s assignment is the first step:
- Start by creating a good list of topics (25+ ideas) that interest you.
- Map your list based upon similar themes.
- Write out questions about your repeated themes.
- Develop five possible research questions.
- Among the five possible questions, choose one to use for your final project. Explain the relevance of your research question and the intended goals of your project.
Your topic map should document in detail each step listed above and follow APA formatting and citation.